Re: liblto_plugin.so undefined symbol xasprintf

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:09:29AM +0100, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> However, now I cannot compile programs, linking fails. I get this issue:
>
> ld: /usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin:
> /usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: Undefined PLT symbol "xasprintf" (symnum =
> 123)

You picked a bad time for the last update, unfortunately.
After the gcc 5.5 import, the liblto_plugin.so was not created properly.
This has been fixed, but the easiest way forward to recover your install
is: fetch the comp.tgz set from the latest autobuild and extract that.

Like

 > cd /tmp
 > ftp http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201711160250Z/amd64/binary/sets/comp.tgz
 > cd /