liblto_plugin.so undefined symbol xasprintf

HI all,

Yesterday I upgrade source and rebuilt all distribution and installed it. I just started the process again to be sure, but it takes time!

However, now I cannot compile programs, linking fails. I get this issue:

ld: /usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin: /usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: Undefined PLT symbol "xasprintf" (symnum = 123)

Is something missing/dirty in my install? How can I fix that?

Thank you.

Riccardo