Re: Xen 4.8 on -current

Yes, it looks the same. Although somehow for the last couple of days it stays on I don't have to ping anything from the laptop out (and it is indeed that one has to ping the machine one wants to ssh from - the Internet connection of the laptop with iwn appears to be working.

(the '? xci' seen is just the next prompt after the DOMU shutdown I was refering to).

Chavdar

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 at 11:32 Patrick Welche <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:
Possibly an instance of PR kern/52106 ?