Re: HEADS-UP: /bin/sh memory management bug fixes committed

On 18/06/2017 00:22, Robert Elz wrote:
     Date:        Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:09:02 -0700
     From:        Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost>

   | I just wanted to say a big thanks for looking after our shell;

Thanks for that, but generic appreciation isn't needed

Amazing.

One of the main driving reasons I do what I do is because of the apprecation of the few that have taken the time to write me thanks.

I treasure this more than a bug report or a patch, because someone out there believes I'm Doing The Right Thing.

So let me add my thanks as well.

Roy