upgrade to 8.99.1 - dhcpcd woe

Hi

Upgrading to 8.99.1 (from 7.99.52) on my laptop .. network didn't work;
what was strange that I was being set up on 10.*.*.* and never had before.
Firefox started complaining that I might need to login but no pages would
load.

It turns out that /libexec/dhcpcd-hooks/10-wpa_supplicant is marked as
obsolete in the set lists; this means that postinstall will remove it,
which is clearly wrong because *I* copied it there from the examples
folder as I need it (otherwise dhcpcd connects to the nearest open
network, which I don't want as it won't work for me)

I don't know how best to fix that.. clearly its at cross-purposes?

iain