Re: npf bug(?)

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017, Christos Zoulas wrote:

I would add some rules to block the ipv4 traffic, except when it comes from
your 'known hosts' to your 'known interfaces and ports'.

The DNS and the 6to4 service are offered for free usage. There are no restrictions on certain IP networks. I guess the reassambling in such cases is problematic. That's why I would like to switch it off. There are also no firewall rules for IPv4.

Regards
Uwe