Re: npf bug(?)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017, Christos Zoulas wrote:

All the statistics are incremented in npf_reassembly. This means that they
must be ipv4 packets... Don't you have any v4 traffic?

christos

Hello,

the router has only one IPv4 address for management, DNS and 6to4. It routes only IPv6 packets.

npf has only IPv6 rules. Except for the default rule:

group default {
        pass final all;
}

So it can really be IPv4 traffic. Can I disable the verification of the fragmentation of IPv4 packets? I want to be sure that no 6to4 IPv4 packets are discarded.

Thank you for your efforts

Regards
Uwe