Re: A few crashes with yesterday's amd64-current -- IPv6 related?

Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:
> <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> wrote:
>> No idea, I'm afraid.  I'll just have to provoke another one.

It seems rather unwilling to crash again.  It's possible, I guess, that
the last one was actually due to the corrupted file system, which I
fixed.  I'll keep trying, anyway.

> BTW sysctl -w ddb.onpanic=1 may help to avoid losing the first crash.

I've been wondering about that: will it do the right thing if the system
crashes while I'm using X on the console?  I assume it has to switch to
a text-based virtual console, and then run the debugger on that?

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay