Re: A few crashes with yesterday's amd64-current -- IPv6 related?

Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> I fixed the panic in -current.

Cool!  I saw the change to sys/netinet/ip_output.c, so I'll fetch that.

> Could you apply the following patch and try again? If the patch doesn't
> help, could you revert rtl8169.c,v 1.149 and try again?

I will -- I'll just let it finish building firefox first.  This is my
workstation, and I have some stuff I need to do online...

Once that's done, I'll apply your patch to sys/net/if.c, and start some
heavy building over NFS again.  If I can provoke the same crash, I'll
revert the patch, and then revert sys/dev/ic/rtl8169.c to 1.148, and
keep on building over NFS.  I'll keep you informed of the progress.

Thanks for your quick analysis!  :)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay