Re: Fix for kern/51772 breaks linking multi-config kernels?

Dear Martin,

On 2017-01-04, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 07:28:19PM +0200, Yorick Hardy wrote:
> > Apologies, my "fix" broke your build. I wonder why it worked before,
> > probably becuase you have "netbsd" as part of your kernel name?
> >
> > Maybe the change should be reverted until the correct solution is found.
>
> Just a side note: we have several evb* configs that use multiple config
> statements, for example sys/arch/evbmips/conf/ZYXELKX:
>
> config          netbsd root on ? type ?
> config          netbsd-sd0a root on sd0a type ffs dumps none
> config          netbsd-reth0 root on reth0 type nfs dumps none
>

> Martin

I am to blame for testing only a very simple configuration!

But it still seems wrong...

Is it correct that ${SYSTEM_OBJ:N*swap*netbsd*} is only for
configurations named "netbsd*" - are other names allowed?

Maybe we should just use ${SYSTEM_OBJ:N*swap*}, but I still
need to check whether any other object files match this pattern.

--
Kind regards,

Yorick Hardy