Re: Fix for kern/51772 breaks linking multi-config kernels?

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 07:28:19PM +0200, Yorick Hardy wrote:
> Apologies, my "fix" broke your build. I wonder why it worked before,
> probably becuase you have "netbsd" as part of your kernel name?
>
> Maybe the change should be reverted until the correct solution is found.

Just a side note: we have several evb* configs that use multiple config
statements, for example sys/arch/evbmips/conf/ZYXELKX:

config          netbsd root on ? type ?
config          netbsd-sd0a root on sd0a type ffs dumps none
config          netbsd-reth0 root on reth0 type nfs dumps none

Martin