Re: please test i915

Hi,

On 13/12/2016 22:54, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
The code is shared with i915 (but not radeon, at
least not yet). I'd really love if someone
confirmed that i915 is not horribly broken, so
it could be pulled up to netbsd-7 (I have no
Intel graphics hardware).

I tried on my i915 as well. I see no adverse changes to be fore, no improvements either.
Console looks fine, X11 too, although as before it tends to corrupt regions of the screen do not display text in randomly and generally need an "xrefresh" now and then, but that was before and continues to be.

Riccardo