Re: File descriptor leak involving kqueue

On 12/18/2016 7:56 AM, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost> writes:
It seems pretty obvious that OpenDMARC is not correctly managing
ressources. It creates an on-stack res_state, initialized it with
res_ninit, but never destroys it.
Ah!  I didn't catch that - thanks!  I'll modify OpenDMARC to use
res_ndestroy() instead, now.
For cross-OS support you'll need to add a configure check for that. In some environments it seems that the memory leak can't be fixed, since res_ndestroy doesn't exist.

Eric