Re: The NPF firewall leaks! (was Re: in_cksum: out of data)

Mindaugas Rasiukevicius <rmind%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> I agree that this is not really intuitive and the documentation did
> not clarify this either.

Yes, the documentation should be changed to state that when you
explicitly specify tcp and stateful, you get the s/safr set.  Most
importantly, the examples (npf.conf(5)  and /usr/share/examples/npf)
should be corrected so they show the safest way to set things up.

I must say, NPF is a joy to use.  Even more sysadmin-friendly than PF.

-tih
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.