Re: Lenovo T410, enabling C3 state works perfect

I have been asked for additional information on suspend/resume in private mail.
As it might be of general interest, I place the infos here.

t410$ sysctl hw.acpi

hw.acpi.sleep.beep = 0
hw.acpi.sleep.vbios = 0
hw.acpi.sleep.state = 0
hw.acpi.sleep.states = S0 S3 S4 S5
hw.acpi.root = 1009744
hw.acpi.stat.gpe = 110
hw.acpi.stat.sci = 109
hw.acpi.stat.fixed = 0
hw.acpi.stat.method = 381
hw.acpi.power.ehci1 = D0
hw.acpi.power.ehci0 = D0
hw.acpi.wake.acpilid0 = 1
hw.acpi.wake.acpibut0 = 1
hw.acpi.wake.wm0 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ppb0 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ppb1 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ppb2 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ppb3 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ehci1 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.ehci0 = 0
hw.acpi.wake.hdaudio0 = 0
hw.acpi.acpiout0.brightness = 17
hw.acpi.acpivga0.bios_switch = 1
hw.acpi.cpu.dynamic = 1
hw.acpi.cpu.passive = 1

After suspend with Fn+F4 the power button blinks slowly. After pressing the power button to resume, there is a blinking square in the upper left corner. To get back to X, I have to press Ctrl+Alt+F5. The fan is working normal after resume, sound is working as well.

Cheers,

Kai-Uwe