Re: Kernel faults, wapbl updates

If you can get just a short traceback (which particular wapbl
function(s) for example), it would help to figure possible problem.

The changes to vfs_wapbl.c were fairly minor so far. I would
understand new panics, but it would be strange if they caused faults.

Maybe if you can try to downgrade ufs/ffs/ffs_alloc.c before rev.
1.152. It's possible there is some interaction with wapbl which might
cause troubles there.

Keep me on CC please, I'm working currently on WAPBL and planning some
further changes, so I'll fix any regressions asap.

Jaromir