Re: Booting BSD on a libreboot system - documentation needed

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016, Leah Rowe wrote:
> Libreboot is a free/opensource BIOS/UEFI implementation/replacement.
> GNU/Linux is supported well, but people have recently started figuring
> out how to boot BSD.

Very cool. I for one will check it out.

If I'm not mistaken, NetBSD's bootloader doesn't yet support EFI. It
sounds like it's somewhat less jiggery-pokery than an MBR bootloader. Plus
it just uses a regular FAT32 file system. I'm sure there are difficulties
I'm not aware of, but I'm hoping for good things, soon.

-Swift