Re: 800+ tests failing

After the fix just committed, I am now seeing (testing in an amd64 xen DomU,
not qemu, so the results might differ - also this was not the cleanest
environ possible - the installation system has been used a few times before
which could also affect things, possibly)

Summary for 657 test programs:
    4442 passed test cases.
    128 failed test cases.
    38 expected failed test cases.
    90 skipped test cases.

That's not quite back to normal yet, but from what I watched scroll
past as the tests were running, I suspect that most of the tests still
failing are probably more symptoms of missing -lrumpdev (or similar).

kre