Re: current build failure automated messages

On July 20, Paul Goyette wrote:
> For me, I'd be interested in another message that detailed changes in
> the sets of Pass/Fail ATF tests.  The "New test failures" and "Tests No
> Longer Failing" lines are useful for me.

As you may have noticed, email is now sent to current-users when an
ATF test case goes from consistently passing to consistently failing,
for some definition of "consistently".

There is currently no corresponding email when a test case gets fixed.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost