current build failure automated messages

From time to time there are messages to current-users about
build failures (the messages are generally useful even if sometimes
the content - just what failed - can be most obscure ... but that's
not the point of this message.)

I was wondering if it would be possible to also send "build now succeeding
again" messages ?

There are times when a build failure looks to be something I could
investigate and perhaps fix - sometimes just looking at the commits
around the time of the build failure report are enough to see that
it already has been fixed, and so there is nothing to investigate,
but other times it is not nearly so obvious.

A message indicating that the failing build is not failing any more
seems like it would be useful to me (well, I know it would be useful
to me, I suspect it might be useful to others as well.)

It could just contain that message, or better, as clearly from the
failure reports, the info is available somewhere, a list of commits
from the version that (first, since the previous success) failed, to
the first version that succeeded building again.

kre