Re: Some pkgsrc/mk/pax.mk suggestions (was: Re: PaX mprotect now on for amd64)

On Tue, Jul 05, 2016 at 06:52:56PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
 > > then there's agc's objection to negative boolean variables, which I
 > > tend to agree with; instead of [snip]
 >
 > But it's not a yes/no variable, it's a list of files.

er, I think I knew that at some point...

although making such a mistake is also a sign the names aren't so
good.

In the absence of other ideas I like jperkin's suggestion...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost