Re: nfs client kernel crash

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, Christos Zoulas wrote:

On Jun 14,  2:07pm, 6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost (6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: nfs client kernel crash

| On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, Christos Zoulas wrote:
|
| > Yes, that helps. No crash though?
|
| So far, no crash. But this often takes several days.

Ok. Let's take a look at the EINTR issue then.

christos

First the good news. The patch seems to help! Since applying the patch I could not see any more crash. Can you apply the patch to current and netbsd-7?

The second Problem are the

'nfs server 172.18.86.13:/vol/vol_bsd_2: not responding'

messages. In some cases occurs an nfs i/o error at the same time. Unfortunately the printf statement is not executed, so the problem must occur at a different location.

Regards
Uwe