Re: build failure (gmake: static declaration of 'bsd_signal' follows non-static declaration)

Hrmmmm. This is a curious case. I got the same for a while the other day, and did various updates from CVS, and maybe (probably?) did do a build without -u so it did a clean. It did later build to completion, but now I'm running into the same thing again. Is something newly brittle?

Kind regards,

-bch

On Jun 7, 2016 6:24 PM, "Takeshi Nakayama" <tn%catvmics.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
>>> christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) wrote

> In article <20160607231429.GA28753@quark>,
> Patrick Welche  <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:
> >
> >Revert?
>
> I just did a full build and it works; you must have installed headers
> without libc.

Or just cleanup tools/gmake directory to reconfigure gmake build.

-- Takeshi Nakayama