More i386 PaX MPROTECT fallout

As the first machines I booted with PaX MPROTECT active were completely
diskless, I didn't see any other fallout than the C/C++ compilers.

Once I booted a machine which uses local disk, it turns out that
'fsck_ffs' fails due to expecting to write to the text segment.

As such,

  # paxctl +m /sbin/fsck_ffs

is needed.

It still prints: