Re: Killing a zombie process?

    Date:        Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:21:55 +0200
    From:        Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>

First, I agree this has nothing at all do do with the zombie refcount
issue (nothing to do with zombies, or process lists or anything slightly
related).

I do wonder about ...

  | procfs on /usr/pkg/emul/linux32/proc type procfs (read-only, local)
  | procfs on /usr/pkg/emul/linux32/proc type procfs (local)

Especially since some of the tstile processes you showed are doing
lookups under namei_tryemulroot()

Do you really need that mounted twice like that, and if not, can you try
with one of them missing and see if the problem remains ?

kre