Re: A couple of config(1) questions

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:08:34AM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> The man page for config(9) says the syntax for including source files is
>
> 	file pathname [attributes [flags]] [rule]

I should have deleted those parts from config(9) I guess.

It never occurred to you to look at config(5)?

config(1) is just a tool that we happen to use as part of the kernel
compilation toolchain but per se is generic.  config(9) should limit
itself to the APIs that one can use to access the data generated by
config(1) from within the kernel.

What stings the most considering how much time I've spent writing
config(5) is that even Uebayashi-san wasn't able to point you to it...

So please someone fix my failure and remove all syntaxic stuff from
config(9)...

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost