A couple of config(1) questions

The man page for config(9) says the syntax for including source files is

	file pathname [attributes [flags]] [rule]

It doesn't actually describe the syntax for [rule] but examples seem to indicate that we can do at least rudimentary boolean expressions, ie

	x & y
	x | y | z
	x & !w

Just how complex can these expressions be?  For example, can I use

	(a | b) & (x | y | z)

with parentheses?

Question 2: does config(1) support '\' at the end of a physical line to indicate line continuation? (If the complex boolean expression above is supported, I'm likely to have a longer-than-80-char command!)

TIA

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |