Re: cdce0 network - usb_block_allocmem: in interrupt context, failed

On 04/09/15 20:16, Christof Meerwald wrote:
Hi,

now with the cdce0 driver being loaded, I now run into a different
problem after some time (maybe after an hour) of (very light) cdce0
network usage (mainly just an rlogin session to the ODROID-C1 via
cdce0):

usb_block_allocmem: in interrupt context, size=524288
usb_block_allocmem: in interrupt context, failed
(repeated a few times)

This is going to be fixed with my nick-nhusb branch.

Nick