Re: current status of ixg(4)

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:

This change have commited now.

New patch:

	http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/ixg-20150327-0.dif

I have tested the patch and found no problems.

My server (HP G5) can handle with the new driver package rates up to 200,000 packets per second. Then CPU0 is running at 100% with interrupts.

If I have not charged me, it comes with 200,000 packets per second and an MTU of 1500 bytes to a maximum of 2.4GB.

Is it possible to optimize some parameters for the interrupt throttling?

Regards
Uwe