What modern chipsets / motherboards are supported right now?

I rather urgently need to build a new semi-portable server and as usual (as I don't do this all the time) the selection of motherboards, CPUs, etc, at the various suppliers is completely different from last time.

I've been here before and I know to hunt for supported NICs, etc, and that's usually less of a concern to me, as it is always possible to add an extra NIC if needed.

But chipsets is a different story. I see (in the Intel space) things like Q87, H97 and Z97 together with DDR3 memory. Are any / all / some of those supported in 6.1.X? In -current? Where do I find that out?

Assuming NetBSD supports it my current plan is an i7-4790K + ASUS Z97M-PLUS.

Regards,

Johan