Re: Trying to understand mbuf-related sysctl parameters

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> The backtrace shows (quickly jotted down):

Come to think of it, with four CPUs, I guess I should have taken out
four backtraces, using the 'cpu' command between them?  I've otherwise
only used DDB when something has crashed the system, so it's always been
looking at the right execution thread already...

-tih
--
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.  -Richard Feynman