NetBSD 7.99.1 DRM on Thinkpad T420s

Quick test install of NetBSD/amd64 7.99.1 (20141105) on a Thinkpad
T420s to see, and initial impressions are quite good (at least as far
as twm & xterms go :)

Install went quite smoothly, though it would be nice if sysinst made
is clear that 'use entire disk' and 'use existing partitions'  was a
poor selection of options.

One interesting artifact - I had an external display of higher
resolution than the built in panel connected, and the system mirrored
the two displays, but at the higher resolution, resulting in the
bottom of the screen not being cut off on the internal panel. Non
critical, but possibly not the best default.

Will download and install NetBSD-7 onto a spare disk and build up a
set of packages including firefox and a slightly more heavyweight
window manager to see how it performs under load, but its very nice to
see NetBSD supporting the native display resolutions out of the box.

(And another belated thank you to gsutre's earlier netbsd-drmgem port
which made my Thinkpad usable at all under netbsd-6 :)

David