Re: netbsd-7 ipfilter failure?

6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost writes:

> I would like to once again ask for the ip filter problem. Is this a
> bug or an incorrect operation of me? Does it make sense to report it
> as a bug?

I think we more or less concluded that:

  in netbsd-7, ipfilter has one ruleset /etc/ipf.conf

  this one ruleset has rules for both 4 and 6

  docs that talk about -6 and ipf6.conf are perhaps buggy and at best
  for compatibility

I would suggest reading the message from Darren and putting all rules in
ipf.conf (with AF qualifiers) and not having ipf6.conf.  If that doesn't
work, I would suggest posting a specific problem.