Re: Problemns after updating from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014, Fredrik Pettai wrote:

If you haven't tried them yet, I'd recommend using jmmv's sysbuild &
sysupgrade tools
(http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/introducing_sysbuild_and_sysupgrade)
for consistent builds & upgrades without much manual interventions...

Looks interesting. Of course, I'll probably have to tweak them to get the kernel installed properly in my DOMU :)

* I have to load the kernel from an external partition using grub, and
  thus have to edit grub's menu.lst config file!

* The booted kernel is independent of what is in /netbsd, so I currently
  have to manually gunzip(1) the kernel on the external partition and
  put the results in /netbsd

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |