Removing openldap?

Hi!

lukem imported openldap into NetBSD in 2008 and had big plans for
working on it, but they didn't materialize; and as I understood him
last weekend, he doesn't have these plans any longer. (Correct me if
I'm wrong, Luke.)

I think there is no particular need to have openldap in the base
system; I don't see any particular integration, and it puts more
burden of maintenance on us. I think that installing openldap from
pkgsrc should be good enough.

So I suggest removing it from the base system.

Comments welcome!
 Thomas