Re: No buffer space available

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> Reverting those to their defaults solved my problem.

Correction: it improved the situation, but didn't solve it.  I now get
very few of these messages with a single threaded distribution build
going on, but still the old situation with a "-j 4" run.  It's openvpn
and dhcpd that log the messages, but the resulting network hang affects
everything.

-tih
--
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.  -Richard Feynman