Wedges enabled on -current

Hi,

Now that we have branched 7, I am planning to enable full wedge support for
kernels that used wedges before. What this means is that disks with mbr and
bsd labels will now create dkN devices for each partition in found. This
should be generally transparent, because fstab offers backwards compatibility
support. I.e. in the general case, your machine should boot and work fine
without requiring any changes. There are some corner cases:

        - there are not enough dk devices in /dev
          (you can use MAKEDEV to create more)
        - scripts that refer directly to "sd" "wd" "raid" etc devices
          might break.
        - your userland is from NetBSD-6 and a not recent (as of 6 months
          ago current).
        - something that we have not encountered before.

If things don't work for you, please file a PR with a description of your
setup and how it fails, so we can fix it.

If things work fine for you, you should eventually edit your fstab and
modify your entries to be of the form NAME=<partition-name> instead of
hard-coded devices (yes, for the traditional partition schemes these
are the names of the devices...).

christos