Any way to "bridge" only IPv6 packets?

I have internet service from AT&T U-verse, which requires me to use their DSL
modem/router/etc... box. Unfortunately, it has pretty crappy firmware. Things
were OK before AT&T decided to get into IPv6--I have a NetBSD box acting as a
NAT, firewall, and VPN tunnel endpoint, and I simply added 6in4 tunnel to its
duties. Then AT&T started adding their own IPv6 support, which was fine at
first--they deployed a 6rd relay, so I switched from 6in4 to tunnelbroker.net
to 6rd, and performance actually improved. But then they pushed a firmware
update to the DSL router that broke 6in4 and 6rd tunnels (and AFAICT, pretty
much all forms of IPv6 tunneling, with the possible exception of Teredo, which
I didn't try), so I was left without IPv6. And recently, they pushed another
firmware update, which allows the DSL router to be a 6rd endpoint, and it
distributes IPv6 addresses via SLAAC. Sounds promising--if I just wanted to use
their router, everything would work. However, I still want to use my NetBSD box
for IPv4 traffic, since their router won't do a lot of the things I want.
Apparently, they plan on adding DHCP-PD support, which would let my NetBSD box
get a /64 out of the /60 I have and distribute that on the LAN. However, that's
not supported yet--only the router they supply for their higher-end offerings
currently supports DHCP-PD; mine has a "DHCPv6 Enabled" setting in its
configuration, but it's grayed out and I can't enable it.

So, assuming my network is connected as:

( LAN devices ) ---- [ NetBSD box ] ---- [ AT&T router ] --- ( Internet )

is there any way to have the NetBSD box do its current
NAT/IPsec/firewall/etc... for IPv4 traffic, but transparently pass IPv6 packets
between its two interfaces? E.g., router solicitation packets from the LAN
devices would be sent unmodified to the AT&T router, router advertisements from
the router would be sent unmodified to the LAN, etc... I don't think bridge(4)
is what I want, since if I bridge the two interfaces on the NetBSD box, I won't
be able to have it NAT IPv4, right?

INet: khym%azeotrope.org@localhost |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 38 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++