Letter of Fund from M.L

I'm Margaret Loughrey, An unemployed woman from Strabane, County Tyrone, who
won Twenty-Seven millions euros in the Euro-millions lottery. My win is the
biggest ever jackpot in Northern Ireland and funds is already in my bank
account. This officially informs you that your name has been randomly selected
and awarded, in this ongoing Year donations, Please reply and view my winning
video webpage http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-25178018

Congratulations & God blessed you
M. Loughrey

---