Re: ifconfig.if does not seem to run !dhclient $int

> Hi, I've got a soekris net6501 happily forwarding packets with
> netbsd/amd64,
> however it can't yet start unaided because somehow dhclient is not run
> when
> specified in /etc/ifconfig.wm1 as follows:
>
> - --8<--
> up
> !dhclient $int
> - --8<--

I have been seeing a similar issue on i386/virtual box --Current for a
while..

In the dmesg output (I think? or might have just been the console output)
I can see dhclient fail due to not finding an SO library (forget which one
right now). That library is there, so I suspect some issue with mounting
order for /usr. I do have the flag to mount /usr early, but seems to be
ignored.

Hence, once the system is up, dhclient runs fine...

YMMV
--gene