Re: Recent changes causing atf test failures

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

> Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>
>> wrote:
>>> Your recent pktqueue/if_bridge changes have caused the automated atf tests
>>> on my amd64 test bed [1] to start timing out.  I'm not sure which tests are
>>> actually at fault.
>>>
>>> Can you please investigate and fix or back-out the changes?
>>>
>>> [1] http://whooppee.com/amd64-results/
>>
>> I looked at one of the failure logs and found at the end of the log:
>>
>>   fs/cd9660/t_high_ino_big_file (489/595): 1 test cases
>>       pr_kern_48787:
>>   /: write failed, file system is full
>>
>> Isn't it a problem of your testbed?
>
> The releng tests aren't finishing either:
>
>   http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/i386/commits-2014.07.html#end
>
> Do the tests pass in your environment?  (In my view, changes that aren't
> obviously minor should be committed only after running tests.)

No. Actually I don't have a machine for ATF.
So I don't know how to investigate ATF outputs.
What I have to do is to check these lines?

  build: OK with 395963 lines of log, install: OK, tests: 3913 passed,
88 skipped, 55 expected_failure, 27 failed, ATF output: raw, xml, html
  commit 2014.07.02.07.30.37 ozaki-r src/sys/net/pktqueue.c 1.7
  build: OK with 397025 lines of log, install: OK, tests: did not complete

Thanks,
  ozaki-r