Re: NetBSD-HEAD amd64 refuses to build

--
> David A. Holland
> dholland%netbsd.org@localhost

It's been many months since I cross-compiled or attempted to cross-compile
NetBSD from FreeBSD!

All my recent troubles have been building from NetBSD-current amd64, or in one
case, from NetBSD 6.1_STABLE amd64.

For cross-compiling from FreeBSD, the purpose of a newer GCC than 4.2.1 would
be to better build the tools, then the tools take over.

I never tried to avoid building the toolchain.

Are serial terminals still available?  How does one capture debugger and kernel
messages in the case of a crash with currently available hardware?

Tom