Re: USB quirks: how to apply?

--
--

I had hoped there might be something more to make some USB sticks that NetBSD
is buggy with work properly.

This includes some Kingston Data Travelers.

FreeBSD has some of its own bugs in this regard.

I guess then that I may need to install NetBSD-current i386 to a different USB
stick if this problem persists with next update, and then use that problematic
USB stick, 16 GB, for OpenBSD 5.4 live USB
(http://liveusb-openbsd.sourceforge.net/), or maybe something Linux-related.

OpenBSD can't access my hard drive at all due to lack of GPT support, but this
is mainly to see some wi-fi drivers and if my Realtek 8111E Ethernet is
supported, which couldn't connect in OpenBSD 5.3 (OK in Linux and
NetBSD-current but not FreeBSD).

Tom