Earnestly Confidential

I am Carlos Fernandez, a Banker and credit system programmer with Banco
Santander.
I saw your email address while browsing through the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I
believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better.
However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send  more details to you. I have a very
important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your
response at jscregoffice%postino.net@localhost . Have a pleasant day.

Carlos Fernandez