Re: fotnconfig errors

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 06:04:23PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Who does install these .conf file? I suppose they are somehow
> obsolete? THey are 2 years old, when I installed all my distribution
> yesterday.

What did you exactly install yesterday and how? If you used a full
release build to create the set files you can check the "fontconfig"
configuration files with a command like this:

        postinstall -s /where/ever/etc.tgz -s /where/ever/xetc.tgz -d / check

This command will check them and tell you how to fix them.

        Kind regards