fotnconfig errors

Hi,

I get a lof od these fontconfig errors:

Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/45-latin.conf", line 55: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected

after I updated my distirbution, including X. I suppose some fonts or some configuration is old and needs to be updated.

I checked the incriminated file(s) and they are links:

grid$ ls -l /etc/fonts/conf.d/45-latin.conf
lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 27 Nov 7 2010 /etc/fonts/conf.d/45-latin.conf -> ../conf.avail/45-latin.conf

and all conf files in /etc/fonts/conf.avail/

are of "Nov 2010".

Who does install these .conf file? I suppose they are somehow obsolete? THey are 2 years old, when I installed all my distribution yesterday.

Riccardo