Re: amd64 build is broken - makefs

Alan Barrett wrote:
> >  checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from
> > /tmp/bracket/build/2013.08.07.05.19.40-i386/tools/bin/nblex; giving up
>
> I am unable to replicate this failure.  Is it a clean build, or a
> MKUPDATE build?

It was a clean build from scratch, tools and all.

> Would it be possible to adjust the test report pages, such as
> <https://releng.netbsd.org/test-results.html>, to make them link
> to the complete build logs, in addition to the existing links to
> the last 1000 lines of logs?

It would take some work, because keeping the full logs indefinitely
like we currently do for the 1000-line summaries would use too much
space; we would have to introduce some kind of expiry mechanism.

In any case, the build was fixed by your commit of
src/tools/Makefile.gnuhost 1.41 and src/tools/autoconf/Makefile 1.6.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost