pkg_add dumping core

This is weird.  I decided to rebuild everything on my site and it is
going pretty good except for two packages plus the ones depending on
them.  One is graphics/gd and the other multimedia/libdvdread.  Both of
those packages dump core when running pkg_add.  The weird thing is that
it happens when I run pkg_add manually whether I use /usr/sbin/pkg_add
or /usr/pkg/sbin/pkg_add.  Anyone else seeing this?  I just rebuilt my
entire environment from current as of the last few days.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost