Re: Building on -current fails in cleandir

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:25:20 +0200
Alan Barrett <apb%cequrux.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> >I have been getting this on -current for a few days now.  I am
> >surprised that no one else has mentioned it.  Is this indicative of a
> >problem in my own setup?  I have rebuilt the tools every day while
> >trying to build this.
> >
> >#    objdir  /usr/obj/usr/NetBSD/cvs/src/compat/amd64/i386
> >obj ===> compat/amd64/i386
> >obj ===> compat/amd64/i386/../../../lib
> >
> >*** Failed target:  obj-../../../lib
>
> This looks as though your src/share/mk is not up to date.  Or
> perhaps you tried to build by just running "make" with whatever
> /usr/share/mk you happened to have installed on the host system
> instead of using build.sh or ${TOOLDIR}/bin/nbmake-${MACHINE}.

Nope.  I do a CVS update on my tree daily and I clean out my WRKOBJDIR
and DESTDIR (which is $WRKOBJDIR/destdir), run "./build.sh tools" and
then "./build.sh build".  The tools build OK as does a kernel but not
the userland build.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost