6.0 BETA2 panic, assertion failure

There was no specific trigger to this. I was running a cvs update in
pkgsrc and left the session running. After some time I came back, saw that
the update was complete and just issued reboot command.

I got a ddb screen where. I have noted down the text that appeared:

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "(l_lflag&LP_Intr)==0" failed: file
"/usr/src/kern/kern_synch.c", line 187

Am I running too old a snaphsot? Last time I updated the base was when
BETA 2 was announced.

Mayuresh.